Dr. Yanting Liu (刘艳廷)
State Key Laboratory of Catalysis
Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Zhongshan Road 457, Dalian 116023, China
2014.02 – 2017.01 Ph. D. in Industrial Catalysis, Institute of Coal Chemistry, the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
2010.09 – 2013.06 M.E. in Chemical Engineering and Technology, Taiyuan University of Technology.
2006.09 – 2010.06 B.S. in Applied Chemistry, Tianshui Normal University.
2019.03 – Present Assistant Professor, State Key Laboratory of Catalysis, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS, Dalian.
2017.02 – 2019.02 Postdoctoral Fellow, State Key Laboratory of Catalysis, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS, Dalian.
2013.07 – 2014.01 Research Associate, State Key Laboratory of Coal Conversion, Institute of Coal Chemistry, CAS, Shanxi.
1. Heterogeneous catalytic selective hydrogenation.
2. Highly efficient conversion of energy molecules (such as, H2, H2O, CO, CO2, CH4, and CH3OH) to high value-added chemicals and fuels.
3. Development of advanced two-dimensional materials and their application in heterogeneous catalysis.
Publications (#: equal contribution)
6. Yanting Liu#, Guangyi Li#, Yancheng Hu, Aiqin Wang, Fang Lu, Ji-Jun Zou, Yu Cong, Ning Li*, and Tao Zhang*
Integrated Conversion of Cellulose to High-Density Aviation Fuel
Joule 2019, 3, 1028
5. Wei Wang#, Yanting Liu#, Ning Li*, Guangyi Li, Wentao Wang, Aiqin Wang, Xiaodong Wang, and Tao Zhang*
Synthesis of renewable high-density fuel with isophorone
Sci. Rep.-UK 2017. 7, 6111
DOI：10.1038/s41598 017 06556 7
4. Yanting Liu, Jian Ding, Jicheng Bi, Yanping Sun, Juan Zhang, Kefeng Liu, Fanhua Kong, Haicheng Xiao, and Jiangang Chen*
Effect of Cu-doping on the structure and performance of molybdenum carbide catalyst for low-temperature hydrogenation of dimethyl oxalate to ethanol
Appl. Catal. A 2017. 529, 143
3. Yanting Liu*, Jian Ding, Jieyong Yang, Jicheng Bi, Kefeng Liu, and Jiangang Chen*
Stabilization of copper catalysts for hydrogenation of dimethyl oxalate by deposition of Ag clusters on Cu nanoparticles.
Catal. Commun. 2017. 98, 43
2. Yanting Liu, Jian Ding, Jiaqiang Sun, Juan Zhang, Jicheng Bi, Kefeng Liu, Fanhua Kong, Haicheng Xiao, Yanping Sun, and Jiangang Chen*.
Molybdenum carbide as an efficient catalyst for low-temperature hydrogenation of dimethyl oxalate
Chem. Commun. 2016. 52, 5030
1. Yan-Ting Liu, Qin-Bo Yuan*, Dong-Hong Duan, Zhong-Lin Zhang, Xiao-Gang Hao, Guo-Qiang Wei, and Shi-Bin Liu*
Electrochemical activity and stability of core–shell Fe2O3/Pt nanoparticles for methanol oxidation
J. Power Sources 2013. 243, 622